This is a classic Quality Deer Management property with an excellent mix of mature hardwoods, 4-year-old pine plantation and food plots. Managed by a former Arkansas Forestry Commission agent and it shows! Numerous quality whitetail bucks and turkeys have been harvested here and its time for a new owner to enjoy this great property. All the utilities are at the property entrance on a paved county road, close to a potential cabin location. Stand locations are accessible by an existing road system. You can expect future return on your investment from the pine plantation as you think it over the next several years. And the scenic views from this property are spectacular!
- Excellent wildlife habitat and approximately 4 ac. of food plots
- Approximately 65 ac. of 4 year old pine plantation for future return on investment
- Approximately 63 ac. of mature hardwoods and thickets
- Water and electricity located at the entrance of the property
- Excellent road infrastructure
- Spectacular scenic views
- Several building locations
- 17 miles to Russellville and 50 miles to Conway
- Paved county road frontage
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.