We finance! No Credit Check, Great Guarantees, Portion of Sale Goes to Charity, Same-Day Purchase, A+ rating with BBB.
Ozark Township, Sharp County, AR
Payment Plan / Seller Financing:
- $147 per month for 48 months (plus $99 Earnest Money / Processing Fee)
- $0 Down
- 0% Interest, No Credit Check
- Once your first payment is made, the land is yours to use and enjoy while you make payments
- No cancellation or prepayment penalties!
- $5,997 (plus $99 Earnest Money / Processing Fee)
- Save $1,059 compared to financed price!
- Or Give Us Your Best Offer!
Parcel #: 476-00074-000 & 476-00075-000
Street: Mockingbird Lane
GPS Center: 36.308670, -91.380771
Legal Access: Dirt road
Terrain: Wooded, level ground
Zoned: None; build, manufactured home, mobile home, tiny home, RV, camping OK
Utilities: Extend into property at buyers expense. Electric nearby, Well/Septic needed.
WANT TO TIE IT UP WHILE YOU LOOK? Ask us about our $35 fully-refundable Tie-up Fee!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Cancel Anytime with No Penalty Guarantee
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
- For every property sold, $100 will be donated to a reputable charity
FREE REPORT: Consumer Awareness Guide A 28 Pt Checklist to Help You Avoid Fatal Land Buying Mistakes! Go to TruDreamProperties DOT com.
$250 OFF any of our listings! Text LAND to 216-925-5125.
QUESTIONS? Contact us through this ad, OR call/text 216-925-5125, OR visit TruDreamProperties DOT com.
NOTE: Some pictures may not be recent or, while representative of the area, may not be of the actual property.
Brokers/Realtors welcome; will pay commission.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.