PRICE REDUCED! Gorgeous livestock farm set up and ready to go! This beautiful farm sits on top of a large ridge overlooking the incredible Ozark mountains with massive vista views. Located off of blacktop highway, with frontage for over ¼ mile, it has great and easy access. Leased for cattle right now, this tract boasts over 95% pasture prime for farming all your livestock and is fully fenced. There is a barn/shed with cedar posts and two open sides for shelter for the livestock and its surrounded by working pens centrally located to assist in your farming needs. There are three large established ponds for watering, a deep water well, electric, rural water and a well maintained manufactured home for you to move right in or have that weekend getaway. The views are stunning and from atop the hill where you could build that dream home in a prime location. This property could easily be developed with multiple options. This prime pasture beauty in a phenomenal location won’t last long. Owner financing available with reasonable terms. Schedule your private showing today!
- Borders Hwy 235 north for Â¼ mile
- Located 1 mile from Hwy 65
- Within 1 hour of 3 major area lakes
- 15 minutes to the Buffalo National River
- 30 minutes to Harrison
- 1 Â½ hours from Conway
- 1 hour from Branson, MO
- 16X80, 3 bed 2 bath manufactured Fleetwood home set on blocks with equalizers, aftermarket built front and back porches, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, utility room, master with garden tub, electric air conditioning and heat, and a 250-gallon propane tank
- 60X60 Barn with two open sides for feed/hay storage
- Additional storage shed
- Established pasture currently leased for cattle and fully fenced
- All utilities on site
- Certified survey on file
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.