There are very few investments available today that have the income potential as productive, tillable, bottom ground. This property is no exception. Located east of Fort Smith and just minutes from the Arkansas River this tract has proven itself time and time again. The crops that have been planted over the years include corn, soybeans, and milo to name a few. In fact, the farm has been leased for the past three years and has provided the owner with an annual income. However, the one thing that really sets this tract apart is the fact that the Cottonwood Slough passes through the middle of the acreage. This not only provides a great water source but offers some wonderful fishing as well. In addition to the crop production, there are possibilities of CRP and WRP programs that might offer additional income for the right person. For all of you duck hunters out there this farm adjoins the Dyer Lake Waterfowl Impoundment. There are countless opportunities to produce some of the most spectacular duck and waterfowl hunting in the area. Don’t miss out on the amazing opportunity. Call today to schedule your private tour.
- Incredible investment opportunity located just minutes form the Arkansas River
- All tillable productive bottom ground
- Has been leased for the past 3 years providing a an annual income for the owner
- Crops that have been planted include corn, soybeans, and milo to name a few
- Cottonwood Slough, located in the middle of the property, not only makes a great water source but offers some wonderful fishing as well
- Property adjoins the Dyer Lake Waterfowl Impoundment
- Possible additional income potential through the CRP or WRP programs
- Opportunities to produce some spectacular duck and waterfowl hunting
- Great location located east for Fort Smith
- Don??t miss out on this amazing opportunity
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.