This unique and hard to find 196 acre farm is located in the popular Antioch Area. It has that pasture & woods mix that makes the property useful for farming or hunting, while be aesthetically pleasing for that perfect home site. The farm has 4 ponds, an old house, a well house, & shed. It has good timber throughout and a significant amount of paved road frontage on Antioch Road w/ power & water accessible in numerous locations.
Hwy 167N. out of Batesville To Antioch. Take Antioch Rd. to 1925 Antioch rd. See sign on left.
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Property Tax Exemption
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
woods and pasture
Number of Wells
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Independence County
- Farms in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Horse Property in Independence County